We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
The scheduled appointment is reserved specifically for your child. Any change in this appointment affects many patients. If a cancellation is unavoidable, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance so that we may give than time to another patient.
• Preschool children should be seen in the morning because they are fresher and we can work more slowly with them for their comfort. School children with a lot of work to be done should be seen in the morning for the same reason.
• We strive to see all patients on time for their scheduled appointment. There are times when our schedule is delayed. We ask that if your child is not called back in a timely fashion, to please notify a staff member.
• Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will allow time for parking, to complete any additional paperwork, present your insurance card and to see your child on time.
• If you arrive 10-15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule for the next available appointment time.
• A parent or legal guardian (with official documentation) must be present during all appointments that the child patient is in the office.
Office Visit Guidelines
• For the safety and privacy of others we kindly ask that only 1 guardian accompany your child at a time.
• Our only play area is in the reception room, if you choose to bring siblings we may ask that you remain in the reception area while we see your child.
• NO cell phones are allowed in the clinical area.
• To uphold our stringent standards of infection control, NO food and drink are allowed in the office.
Payment for professional services is due at the time dental treatment is provided. If we have received all of your insurance information on the day of the appointment, we will be happy to file your claim for you. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.
Again, If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient who also needs our care. Since appointed times are reserved exclusively for each patient we ask that you please notify our office 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time if you are unable to keep your appointment.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.